Sunday, November 20, 2011

41st Annual Waterfowl Festival

Last week was the annual Waterfowl Festival in Easton, MD. This is one of the few booth shows that I do and it happens to be in my home state. I always look forward to this show. I remember being very young and dreaming of being a part of it one day. This was my third year exhibiting and although I did not have the best year there sales-wise, I do hope to be back next year! I had the privilege of being booth neighbors with two artists I greatly admire, Matthew Hillier and Terry Miller. I was delighted to come home with a Hillier original that my husband bought for me as a Christmas present! Below are some photos of my display:





While in Easton, I always get out to Blackwater Refuge. I went out early one morning before the show and it was extremely foggy. I loved the atmospheric quality. Here's a collage of some of the photos I took:

No comments: