Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Heading off

I'm heading off to Kansas tomorrow for this weekend's big opening festivities for the Society of Animal Artists Art and the Animal exhibition. Should be a fun time. I am looking forward to viewing the beautiful art, seeing my friends, and meeting fellow members. Speaking of the show, in this month's Western Art Collector magazine, they have written a nice article about the show and I was honored that my piece was included as part of the write-up. I've included the article below.


2 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

saw that kelly. Congratulations on that. Sure would like to see the show.
Was surprised to find my photograph doing the quick-draw in Jackson in the same magazine issue befor this. Same photo reappeared in the Jackson newspaper last month advertising the Fall Arts Festival.Nothing like free advertising.

Kelly Singleton said...

Gary:
Yes! I saw your photo in the last issue. You're so right...nuthin' like free advertising.