Thursday, March 5, 2009

Online Watermedia Competition - Please Vote!

I am participating in an online art competition, The Hot 100 Watermedia Artists sponsored by American Artist magazine. Two of my paintings are entered, including "Watch Your Step". I hope that you will please consider casting a vote for me. The winner's artwork will be showcased in the gallery section of the American Artist website and reproduced in the summer issue of Watercolor magazine. There is also a cash prize. Voting for myself or your favorite nominee is FREE and easy. All you need to do is register and vote online. You can only vote for one nominee. The deadline for voting is April 15th. Thanks so much!


Watch Your Step, watercolor, 8x10

8 comments:

Johnny said...

Kelly, I love this painting! You got my vote. Good Luck!

Kelly Singleton said...

John: Thanks so much for your vote! I really appreciate it.

Tracey Clarke said...

Just cast my vote for you ! You work is my favorite one out of them all, and they are all great.

Kelly Singleton said...

Tracey: Thanks, you are so kind!

James Whitehurst said...

got my vote, nice work

Kelly Singleton said...

James: Thank You!

From The Studio Floor said...

What a beautiful painting. Gorgeous colours and exquisite detail.. Just lovely!

Kelly Singleton said...

Thank you Matthew! It means alot coming from you.