Tuesday, January 6, 2009

International Guild of Realism

I am delighted and honored to learn that I am the newest juried member of the International Guild of Realism !

The mission of the Guild is to advance realism in fine art through gallery and museum exhibitions, articles, workshops and seminars. The juried membership represents the finest of today's realism painters worldwide.

"Eye to Eye" was one of the pieces that the membership committee especially enjoyed viewing.

Eye to Eye, 6.5 x 8, pastel on Ampersand Pastelbord

9 comments:

Robert Caldwell said...

Congratulations!!!

-Robert

Johnny said...

Beautiful piece Kelly!

Kelly Singleton said...

Thanks Robert & John!

Wes Siegrist said...

Congrats Kelly! Love the way the composition has the really warm orange area up by the right ear.

PGM35 said...

Congrats! I see you posted a pic of you with Max! I love it!

Paulette

cpbvk said...

Congratulations, Kelly!

Kelly Singleton said...

Thanks for the congrats Wes and Carel!

K. Henderson Art said...

Welcome to IGOR! I've been a member for a little more than a year. It's such a honor to be in a group of such great artists.
And I too enjoy your wolf painting. I can't paint fur worth a darn!

Kelly Singleton said...

Thanks K! Yes, I agree it's a big honor to be in a great group of artists. I hope to enter IGORs next show. Are you going to try and enter? I checked out your website - your work is amazing!