Fellow artist and blogger, Carol Lambert informed me that I'd been 'tagged'. Thank you Carol for thinking of me. Carol is an Alaskan painter who paints still lifes and landscapes of her surroundings. Her blog is dedicated to her daily paintings. Someday Carol I will make my way to Alaska!
The rules for tagging are these:
1. Put a link in your posting about the artist that tagged you.
2. Write 5-7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 5-7 other bloggers and let them know.
Things that could possibly be considered unusual about me:
1. I REALLY enjoy time alone.
2. I'm not afraid of snakes or spiders. In fact, I find them fascinating.
3. I've never been camping...and here I paint nature and love being in the outdoors.
4. I'd prefer to dine at a diner rather than at a fancy restaurant. I'm a cheap date.
5. I do not find diamonds to be beautiful.
6. Getting dirty doesn't bother me...I purposely run through mud puddles on my mountain bike because it's fun.
7. I do not own a cell phone.
These are the artists I'm tagging. Please visit them, and I hope you find as much enjoyment as I do at their blogs.
Joni: My friend and fellow wildlife artist. She paints realistic wildlife in acrylic and oil. She is also a wonderful photographer which you will notice on her blog.
John: A very talented artist I admire who paints wildlife and portraits. His sketches/studies are incredible.
Carel: His meticulous paintings of obscure, lesser-known creatures are stunning.
Rachelle: She and her husband Wes paint beautiful exacting miniatures in watercolor.
Julie: She paints expressionistic, colorful subjects of the West - wildlife, horses, and rodeo. Her blog is entertaining and informative.