Thursday, July 31, 2008

New painting - Bear Clawin'

Just prior to starting my blog, I completed this piece. This is another entry for the Mountain Oyster Club Art Show. Forgive me, but I did not think to take pictures of this one in progress. My model for this piece was Rose, a grizzly cub from the Triple D Game Farm in Kalispell, MT. This cub was a bundle of energy! It was hard to focus my camera on her because she ran and played so much. She was a cutie! This was one of her quieter moments, playfully clawing at a tree. Enjoy!

Bear Clawin', acrylic, 11"x14"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one! You have so many new ones that they are hard to choose from! We also like the owl ones. The screech owl and barred owl.

Take care! Love, Mike and Paulette

Kelly Singleton said...

Thank you Mike & Paulette! Hope all's well with you both.
Love, Kelly